2 Feb 2018
The Adelaide Strikers have secured a home KFC BBL|07 Final after tonight’s win over the Melbourne Renegades at Adelaide Oval.
36,310 fans were there to cheer on the Strikers to their first ever Semi-Final victory.
Adelaide Oval SMA Chief Executive Officer Andrew Daniels deemed the night a huge success and is delighted to welcome a history making Final.
“Congratulations to the Adelaide Strikers on tonight’s outstanding performance, earning them the home ground advantage in their first ever KFC BBL Final and the first at Adelaide Oval,” he said.
“If this season’s matches at Adelaide Oval are anything to go by, the Final promises to deliver an amazing atmosphere and entertainment for the whole family.”
Adelaide Oval staff will work around the clock to prepare for this Sunday’s KFC BBL|07 Final.
“Our team is very experienced in delivering a quick turnaround for events and once again will deliver an outstanding experience for all those who attend,” Mr Daniels said.
MATCH DAY INFORMATION
Sunday, 4 February
Gates open: 11am
Rebel WBBL|03 Final – Perth Scorchers v Sydney Sixers: 11:50am
KFC BBL|07 Final – Adelaide Strikers v Hobart Hurricanes: 4pm
Tickets to the KFC BBL|07 Final will be available through Ticketek at 11am on Saturday, 3 February.
GET HERE EARLY
Please get here early to allow for additional security checks.
Adelaide Oval is committed to providing patrons with a safe and enjoyable environment. Please remember the following five key points ahead of your visit:
1. Arrive early: Increased security measures will have an impact on the time taken to admit patrons to the stadium. Please allow an extra 20 minutes and don’t leave your arrival until the last minute.
2. Be patient: Security inspections take time, so please understand it will likely take a little longer to move people into the stadium.
3. Limit the number of bags you bring: Each bag has to be inspected, so the more you bring the longer it will take. Please prepare your bags for inspection by our staff.
4. Co-operate with staff at all times: Our security and event staff are doing an important job, so please help them by co-operating at all times.
5. Be our eyes and ears: If you see something you think is suspicious, immediately inform one of our staff or police.
There will be FREE public transport on Adelaide Oval Express Bus, Train and Tram services upon presentation of a valid event ticket or SACA membership card. More information and timetables available at adelaidemetro.com.au
Adelaide Oval food and beverage outlets now accept payment by card only. This assists with speed of service and also reflects the strong consumer trend towards increased use of ‘tap and go’ payment facilities. All credit, EFTPOS and debit cards are accepted and all are exempt of surcharges. Patrons attending Adelaide Oval with cash only will be able to exchange it for a complimentary ‘Cash Card’ via Card Exchange booths located around the stadium. Any un-used ‘Cash Card’ credit can be used at future events or redeemed in full at any time.
Thank you for subscribing